🌇 Yoga event 🧘 between the sky and the earth
Sorry, this event has been cancelled
|Thu 15.06.2023||18:00 Clock to 21:00 Clock|
What you need to know
First at the Sentier des cimes Laurentides!
You asked for it and we offer you the nirvana to launch the yoga evenings:
BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH WITH ALEXANDRA YOGA
BY RESERVATION ONLY : https://laurentides.sentierdescimes.ca/en/yoga-tickets.htm
“Slow Flow and meditation” workshop – gentleness and serenity for all
“Slow Flow” is a slower flowing class than Vinyasa Flow. It is a class where postures are linked in a conscious way, with the breath. Relaxing and introspective, this practice calms the mind and relieves stress.
• Date: June 15 (refunded if cancelled on June 15)
• Duration: 3 hours, from 6 to 9 pm
• Cost: $40 workshop (for annual pass holders); $69 workshop and admission
• Resourcing Meal (optional): Poké Bowl (veggie or salmon) for $21.50 served on the patio between 4 and 5:30 p.m.
• Reservations required at https://laurentides.sentierdescimes.ca/
• Maximum of 50 seats
• Event cancelled and refunded if less than 25 registrations
This exceptional 3-hour event includes
• Practice taught by Alexandra Yoga
• Meditation walk in the treetops
• 1 hour and 15 minutes guided workshop on the panoramic tower
• Guided meditation
• Invigorating herbal tea
Course of the event
• 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.: Welcome of participants
• 4 to 5:30 p.m.: Poké Bowl on the terrace (optional and with reservation) (restaurant, with usual offer, open until 5 p.m.)
• 6:00 p.m.: departure from the ticket office, meditative walk, each at his own pace
• 6:30 to 7:00 pm: choice of space and contemplation
• 7 to 8:15 pm: guided “Slow Flow” workshop
• 8:15 to 8:30 pm: guided meditation
• 8:30 to 9:00 pm: sunset
• 9:00 pm : return to the ticket office
• 9:30 pm: departure
@Alexandra Yoga – Biography
Alexandra has completed several trainings with Hart Lazer and Donna Read of United Yoga. She holds a Moksha yoga certification and has also completed a Hatha yoga teacher training with Christian Beaulieu. She is also certified in prenatal yoga from Studios Lyne St-Roch. Always looking for new challenges and wanting to deepen her practice, she has also participated in retreats with Chuck Miller, Eckhart Tolle, Kim Eng, Shiva Rea and Seane Corn. She is also certified by the French Yoga Federation (F.F.Y) and Yoga Alliance.
Involved in the practice of yoga since 2009, Alexandra quickly saw a desire to share this experience with her community. With her positive energy and contagious laugh, she welcomes you to her yoga classes. Passionate about teaching, she guides you with gentleness and vitality in her Vinyasa practice where movement and breath are in harmony.
Teaching from her own experiences, Alexandra shares with everyone what inspires and touches her as a human being. Her teaching combines the intelligence and precision of the Iyengar yoga method, the power and grace of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga and the healing techniques of regenerative yoga.
Unfortunately, there are currently no events that can be displayed.