Are you looking for a unique destination for your club, school class, association, tourist group or business that will delight you – but is also easy and flexible to organise? Then our Treetop Walk with lookout tower, accessible all year round, is just the place to be! Thanks to our special offers for bus groups, which can be individually combined, and the attractive group discounts save you time and money.
Treetop Walk Black Forest at the Sommerberg
Your destination for a group
trip in the great outdoors
Benefits for groups
What really attracts groups to come and visit us?
You benefit from:
- Flexible and simple planning and booking options at short notice
- Attractive group discounts
- Suitable packages, e.g. guided tours, for each target group
- a low barrier excursion destination: suitable for wheelchairs as well as prams
- a unique outdoor experience in the magical Black Forest
- a location close to other tourist attractions
- added value for bus drivers/tour operators
- Sufficient coach parking spaces
- Unique perspectives and 360-degree panorama
- Distinctive architecture
- Additional attraction: Giant slide
- Sustainability and sensitive treatment of nature
- Merchandise shop with souvenir and gift articles
Finish off your excursion with a guided tour of the trail
We recommend the guided tour “From the roots to the treetops” for a group trip. On this tour, our nature guides present the forest wilderness and its life forms in an exciting way and also provide interesting information about the Treetop Walk and the surrounding region.
- For groups of 15 or more, the price for the guided tour is 5.00 euros per person (in addition to the regular entry price for the Treetop Walk).
- For groups of less than 15 people, we charge a general fee of 75.00 euros.
- The trail is fully accessible for prams and wheelchairs
- The tour meets at the Treetop Walk ticket office.
- 1.5 – 2 hours tour duration
- Guided tours are available in German and English on request.
You can also enjoy the guided tour “From the Roots to the Treetops” from March to October every Thursday at 2 p.m. without pre-booking.
- Rate: 5.00 euros/person in addition to the entrance fee of the Treetop Walk.
- Families only have to pay for the adults and the first child, all further children are free of charge.
- Meet us at the Treetop Walk ticket office for the tour.
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes
- There is no minimum group size
- Max. Up to 20 participants
- No registration required
Explore the Treetop Walk together with Emil the squirrel on a thrilling adventure. You will learn a lot of fascinating facts about this little animal and its life in the woodland network!
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- a minimum number of participants is 10
- The ticket price is € 13.00 per child aged 6 to 14, including admission to the Treetop Walk (€ 15.00 per adult).
- Children younger than 6 years are charged 9,00 €.
- Two adults accompanying the tour are admitted free of charge
- Meeting point is at the ticket office of the Treetop Walk
Please note that guided tours for children cannot be linked to other special offers and must be booked in advance.
We will be happy to answer your questions about the Treetop Walk and provide detailed information about the individual services. Please call +49 7081 / 925 094-0 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We would like to bring the experience of the Treetop Walk to as many people as possible and therefore offer guided tours for people with visual or hearing disabilities as well as tours in foreign languages.
Group tours in foreign languages (others than German)
- from 15 persons 7,00 €/person (plus admission)
- under 15 persons (fixed price) 105,00 € (plus admission)
Guided tours for special groups (e.g. visually or hearing handicapped)
- All-inclusive price for up to 12 people € 76.00 (plus admission)
- up to 6 accompanying persons free of charge
Coach and tour operators
Info for coach and tour operators
Information and benefits for bus drivers, tour operators and teachers
With a pre-booked group of at least 15 persons at a charge, a maximum of two companions receive free entry to the Treetop Walk.
There is a turning area for coaches on the Sommerberg car park for boarding and leaving the bus, but it is not possible to actually park it there.
There is parking for buses in Bad Wildbad at the end of the train station in Ladestraße.
For this purpose, please follow the signposts to the parking garage “Stadtmitte”.
There are drop-off areas for tour groups at the train station (approx. 10 minutes’ walk from the Sommerbergbahn valley station) and in Kernerstraße, across from the entrance to the Palais Thermal (approx. 2 minutes’ walk from the Sommerbergbahn valley station).